Monday, April 16, 2012

Getting Ready!

Pope & Cardinals


     I've been getting SO excited for this trip to Italy with my International Media class!  The only other country I've been to is Canada (and that was before they required passports), so I'm more than thrilled to be experiencing an entirely different culture on the other side of the globe!  My mom & I have been maintaining a pre-trip checklist - although it would seem we are adding more than we are crossing things off.  I've been picking up major items throughout the past few months so that we can focus on all the little final details much closer to the day of the flight.  I've never flown before, so I have been reading up on the guidelines & rules for luggage & such on the US Airways website.  Everyone seems to have horror stories about going through the airport process, so I'm sure I'll be a little nervous, but I can't wait to fly - I hope I get a window seat!

I have been breaking in my new shoes at work...

...test driving my new shades...

...learning my new camera that my brother bought me for Christmas...


...& trying to decide what to pack in my bags (& what to leave room for on the returning trip)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment